Daily Devotional 가이드 (1/5/19) 수요일

adminChoi 2019.01.02 12:54 조회 수 : 1896

** Daily Devotional 에서 방송된 내용의 줄거리입니다.

Daily Devotional Keys for kids Ministries에서 지원받은 프로그램입니다.

‘Forgive Me, Forgive Me’ 원본으로 듣고 싶으신 분들은 홈페이지 www.keysforkids.org 들어가시면 Keys for kids Daily Devotional <October 8, 2018>에서 다시 들으실 있습니다.**

Forgive Me, Forgive Me

"And please forgive me for the lie I told. In Jesus' name, amen." Heidi climbed into bed, and Mom gave her a kiss and turned out the light. After lying to her mother a few days earlier, Heidi had asked God to forgive her--but every now and then she still felt so guilty. So she'd ask Him again.

The next afternoon, Mom suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, Heidi, I was supposed to ask if you wanted to go shopping with Grandma this afternoon, and it slipped my mind! I'm afraid it's too late now. I'm so sorry."

"Oh no!" Heidi wailed. "That would have been so much fun!"

Mom felt bad. "Can you forgive me?" Heidi sighed and nodded.

As the family sat down for supper that evening, Mom looked at Heidi. "I'm so sorry about forgetting the shopping trip," she said. "Please forgive me."

"It's okay, Mom," Heidi replied as she helped herself to some chicken. "This looks so good!"

After supper, Heidi helped Mom clear the table. "Heidi, I feel so bad you missed being able to go out with Grandma," Mom said. "Will you forgive me?"

Heidi gave her mother a puzzled look. "Mom, I told you it's okay," she said, not noticing her mother's smile.

When Heidi was ready for bed that night, she prayed, once again asking Jesus to forgive her for the lie she had confessed so often. Then she happily jumped into bed. "About the shopping trip," Mom began as she tucked the blankets around Heidi, "can you forgive me for--"

"Mom! You've apologized over and over!" Heidi said. "I forgave you the first time, but you sound as though you don't believe me!"

Mom smiled. "Do you think you might sound the same way to Jesus?" she asked gently. "You sinned when you lied to me about where you had been the other day. You were sorry and confessed it to me and to Jesus, and I think you know I forgave you. Jesus says He forgives you too, yet you continue to confess the same thing over and over--as though you don't believe Him."

Heidi was startled. "I guess you're right," she said. "Thank you for forgiving me, Mom. Tonight I'll thank Jesus for forgiving me too!" Hazel Marett

HOW ABOUT YOU?
Do you still feel guilty after you’ve confessed a sin to Jesus? Do you continue to ask for forgiveness over and over? When you sin, you should confess it to God—and sometimes to someone else too—and ask to be forgiven. Then remember that Jesus says He forgives you the first time you sincerely ask Him to. Believe Him and know you’re forgiven. 

TODAY'S KEY VERSE: 1 John 1:9 (KJV)
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (NKJV)